Because of the corona virus, most treatments cannot be carried out as usual. However, many problems can be solved remotely.
No hygiene measure protects as well as spatial separation. Therefore, all our therapists currently offer video consultations. We are currently examining in each individual case whether and how the therapy can be adapted in order to minimise the risk of the virus spreading further.
When is a video consultation useful?
We already started video consultations last year. The experiences from this are now very valuable. For most of the diagnoses we are confronted with in our daily therapy routine, a lot can be achieved even from a distance.
- In the case of back pain etc. we can instruct suitable exercises and monitor their execution on the screen.
- Even in cases where we normally work with our hands (manual therapy), we can instruct you in the use of aids. If possible, we also include people who live in the same household as you.
How can I arrange a video consultation?
Here’s how it works:
- Choose: reason for treatment “physiotherapy (video consultation)”, therapist and appointment
- Complete your data, then book
- As soon as you receive a confirmation by e-mail, the booking is perfect
- Shortly before the appointment you will receive additional information:
- If you have not yet downloaded the Physiozentrum app, you will be asked to do so 2 hours before the therapy appointment
- 15 minutes before the appointment you will receive an SMS so that a test run can be started on the smartphone (test of camera and microphone)
- If the camera and microphone work, your therapist starts a video consultation.
Do you need help? Please contact your therapist or call us at 0800 08 07 06.