We at the Physiozentrum want to relieve people of pain and restore their quality of life. We use the entire spectrum of physiotherapy as well as massages and medical training. The key to high quality is strong teams with employees who are constantly evolving.
- you are responsible for invoicing and ensure seamless operations at the practice
- you coordinate and plan patient appointments
- you take calls from patients and doctors
- Attractive working conditions (fair wages, five weeks holiday, regular working hours)
- a top-equipped workplace in a prime location
- open and friendly working atmosphere
- Cooperation with a motivated and friendly team (Centre Manager, Physios, Medical Massage therapists)
- you are resilient: If two telephones ring simultaneously and one patient wants a new appointment while another has a question, it won't annoy you.
- you are diligent: You are not only responsible for the reception, but also for the operation of the entire practice. You support physiotherapy wherever you can.
- You have a well-groomed appearance, speak perfect Swiss German and are able to connect with patients.
- you have administrative talent: your correspondence is flawless, you keep order, you keep track of several agendas
- you know basics about medicine: as the first contact person for doctors and patients you know the most important technical terms and can assign the patients to the appropriate therapist