We at the Physiozentrum want to relieve people of pain and restore their quality of life. We use the entire spectrum of physiotherapy as well as massages and medical training. The key to high quality is strong teams with employees who are constantly evolving.
- regular supervisions with your centre manager
- great team: center manager (helps out as physio), physios with different specializations, medical massage therapist, practice assistant (solves almost every problem)
- modern infrastructure: great practice
- Participation in the courses of the Physiozentrum-Academy (program on our website) and further education subsidy
- 5 weeks of holiday and 1 week of training leave
- very good salary
- you are well educated (B.Sc. in physiotherapy)
- you are not resting on your solid expertise, you want to become better.
- you are prepared to complete additional further training and at best already have an additional specialisation in a field of physiotherapy
- you are a team player and harmony at work is important to you
- you take your patients seriously with their complaints and want them to get better and stay healthy
- you value a good, digital documentation