We at the Physiozentrum want to relieve people of pain and restore their quality of life. We use the entire spectrum of physiotherapy as well as massages and medical training. The key to high quality is strong teams with employees who are constantly evolving.
- regular supervisions with your centre manager
- great team: center manager (helps out as physio), physios with different specializations, medical massage therapist, practice assistant (solves almost every problem)
- modern infrastructure
- Participation in the courses of the Physiozentrum-Academy (program on our website) and further education subsidy
- 5 weeks of holiday and 1 week of training leave
- good wage including bonus systems
- you are well trained (ideally EFA, but at least ASCA and EMR recognition (method no. 118))
- you are not resting on your solid expertise, you want to become better.
- you have the patience to build up a customer base
- you are a team player and harmony at work is important to you
- you take your customers seriously with their complaints and want them to become and stay healthy